martes, 26 de abril de 2011

support my song in Eurovision Song contest


Heure
Aujourd'hui à 22:00 - 15 mai, 01:00

Lieu
Dusseldorf Srit Arena
Sprit Arena
Düsseldorf (Düsseldorf, Germany)

Créé par :

En savoir plus
I kindly ask your support for my song in Eurovision song contest. For those who doesn't know, i am the songwriter of "Que me quiten lo bailao" the Spanish entry performed by Lucia Perez in the next festival of Eurovision the 14th of May. if you like it and you want to help it would be very much appreciated. You can help with your votes and also spreading this event with your friends.
here is the link of youtube of the song. I would really hope you like it and support it. Anyway thanks in advance.
Love,
Rafael.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYzomDkiORw
Es un evento de apoyo para mi cancion "Que me quiten lo bailao" en Eurovision si quereis compartirlo con vuestros amigos yo encantadisimo
Un abrazote,
Rafa.

No hay comentarios: